Sunday, 31 January 2010

we only said goodbye with words

so, today i wanted to make my devoirs, instead i ended up making pictures with my schwess. this is what i actually wore today;
and now i hear you think something like wtf?! but i got a great explenation. i really felt like summer and really wasnt planning on going outside the house, so i thought, why not (: and here are some pictures of me and my sister i wanted to show you. we look so much alike, though very different at the same time, right?


5 comments:

  1. Je lijkt wel op je zus! Op je haar na dan, veder vind ik dat jullie wel op elkaar lijken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love that white blouse. it's so cute, especially with the shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik vind juist niet dat jullie op elkaar lijken!!
    maar wel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi jouw zus heeft wat met mijn buurjongen, leuke foto's!

    ReplyDelete

write me a letter, or drop me a line.