Thursday, 17 December 2009

Lucy? check. Sky? check. Diamonds? check.

got a good reason, for taking the easy way out. got a good reason, for taking the easy way out now. he was a day tripper, one way ticket yeah. it took me so long to find out, but i found out. he's a big teaser, he took me half the way there. he's a big teaser, he took me half the way there now. he was a daytripper, one way ticket yeah. it took me so long to find out, but i found out. tried to please him, but he only played one night stands. tried to please him, but he only played one night stands now. he was a daytripper, sunday driver yeah. it took me so long, to find out, but i found out.

1 comment:

  1. willooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    j'ai trois mots pour toi

    I LOVE YOU x

    ( ik heb mots opgezocht in woordeboek dus... t betekent woorden... hihi )

    ReplyDelete

write me a letter, or drop me a line.