Saturday, 28 November 2009

there's a very pleasant side to you, a side i much prefer

okay so remember when i said i wanted to shop a lot because i was able to spend? today it did work out. boy i should go to Rotterdam more often. anyway, first stop was pretty early, round 10 o clock ( okay imagine i went to sleep round 3 am) at Primark. there i bought a couple of things, well my dad paid for those. next stop was the city centre of Rotterdam. i bought little small thingie's, presents for 2 persons and a new pillow for at my dad's place. sorry i looked so boring today, i had to grab something out of the closet real fast, so it wasnt really exciting.
















and this is an older outfit, dunno why i never showed it, seems okay to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

write me a letter, or drop me a line.