Monday, 3 August 2009

working from nine till five

GOD DAMNIT I TYPED THIS WHOLE POST AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN SOMETHING WENT WRONG WITH BLOGSPOT AND NOW I HAVE TO TYPE IT ALL OVER AGAIN.
it was something like this:
yeah ive worked today, not really from nine till five ( more from six till ten) but it was very quiet today, though it was very lovely weather. and i've seen the most handsome and cutest boy of my life! but it didnt work out anyway. tomorrow im gonna shop with my lovely friend Lara (
www.schoolkrijtje.blogspot.com ) so im gonna spend all the money i earned geheh.
anyway, wearing something simple because i was working. i dont like my hair tided back, but i had to because i think nobody likes it when a hair falls into their icecream ( i work at an icesaloon ). anyway that was it for today, speak to you later.



ps. if youre the cute boy i saw ( at icesaloon palazzo at schevening around 20:00-21:00 o clock) please leave a message :)

1 comment:

write me a letter, or drop me a line.