Saturday, 4 July 2009

what am i wearing this day?

wow look in what my desperation turned out;

alright what i try to say is that

a. billie jean is not my lover
b. im into michael jackson right now
c. some boys are wankers
d. but theyre still cute
e. desperation makes me creative
f. im not wearing any make up
g. all clothes + shoes come from H&M
h. but not my glasses those are from rayban
i. London is calling
j. the 7th of july i turn 15
and last but not least

k. i am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. see how they run like pigs from a gun see how they run. im crying. sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come. corporation teeshirt, stupid bloody tuesday, man you've been a naughty boy you let your face grow long. mister city policeman sitting pretty policeman in a row. see how they fly like lucy in the sky see how they run. im crying. sitting in an english garden waiting for the sun, and if the sun dont come you get a tan from sitting in the english rain.
l. and i think this lyrics ( i am the walrus, thats the song) makes VERY clear that John Lennon was a genious.

1 comment:

  1. willoo! cool shirt man, we should go shopping again soon ( alleen eb k geen geld maar ok. )love you!xx

    ReplyDelete

write me a letter, or drop me a line.